Sunday, February 29, 2004

Well I got a good laugh

So I'll share:

Eric from Newton, Kansas, is involved in a discussion on an arborists' forum:

OREGON ROB: If we can cause a couple of countries to be able to function as free, democratic nations, it may catch on. People who are content, tend to cause a lot less problems. Right now, you have countries with tyrannical, corrupt leadership, that keep their people believing that we are the cause of all their problems. If the people of these countries really figure out who is responsible for their problems, suddenly we won’t look so bad.

ERIC: Those people are inbread. Could be thats why they are so crazy. Sadam is married to his cousin. Some one needed to go in and roll heads, getem on the right track. Only good raghead is a dead raghead.

OAKWILT (Texas): Real bright response Eric. With that general attitude and understanding of global affairs we deserve to be blasted. Oh wait, we were.

TIMBER MCPHERSON (New Zealand): Democracy just might catch on, we just need tomahawk missiles, stealth bombers, m1's, laser guided bombs, a-10 tanks killers, prowlers, javlins, apaches, milans, m203's, hummers, SAWs, m72's, Blackhawks, stealth fighters, wild weasels, chinooks and ac-130's to insure it gets really infectious!

ERIC: Did you ever see the pictures of the Kurd's after Sadam gased them? Women and babies.

OAKWILT: Black kudos to Eric, who states on one post "Only good raghead is a dead raghead." then turns around mentioning the visable atrocity of women and babies being gassed.

NETREE (Massachusetts): As much as my heart don't exactly bleed for them (people of middle-eastern descent), the slur is unnecessary.

ERIC: Sorry if the term offended. May be I should have stated anyone that because of my faith calls me embacil , and some of the muslems do this and are taught that are nothing more then a RH to me.

NETREE: Funny... because from my experiences, TRUE muslims are a peaceful people- the antithesis of muslim terrorists. Perhaps it's this peaceful nature that allows them to be ruled by the minority, rather than rebel against it?

ERIC: I hear the same thing about them being peacful. I also hear about some of them reading their coran out of text henceforth non muslem=embacil. Do you think Binladen wood let you tell him he was not a true muslem? There are a lot of them that reads and understands the coran the same way he does.

I really need to quit looking in on that forum. I've resisted posting for months now, but this time I gave in - and I'll probably be sorry....

My entry: Eric - I think the word you are looking for is infidel. And, of course I don't know, but I don't think it's your faith that's making anyone call you an "embacil".

I'll get jumped for that one. But it will be worth it.

Allah help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!