Friday, February 27, 2004

W-Speak

See, one of the interesting things in the Oval Office -- I love to bring people into the Oval Office -- right around the corner from here -- and say, this is where I office.

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.

And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything.

Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.

My mom often used to say, "The trouble with W" -- although she didn't put that to words.


Much more at DubyaSpeak.

I'm sure there's a lot of people frightened -- biotechnology is a long word and it sounds -- they may say, well, I don't know if I'm smart enough to be in biotechnology, or it sounds too sophisticated to be in biotechnology.

Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop".


Whoa.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!