Sunday, February 29, 2004

Hey Rocky, Watch me pull a rabbit outa my hat....

If you, like me, are wondering what fiendish plot BushCo-Rove will hatch before November, you might be interested in Billmon's post discussing Social Security.

And then check his conclusory remarks:

When I combine this with Aaron Brown blowing his stack over the GOP machine's attempt to deep six the 9/11 investigation, I can only conclude the Matrix is experiencing a serious program run error in its CNN subroutine.

If this keeps up, Agent Rove may have to reboot the system -- in which case I assume we'll all wake up tomorrow and it will be September 10, 2001 again.
  article

....ooops. Wrong hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!