Sunday, August 28, 2011

There Goes Another One

A Puerto Rico senator [...] who was the Vice Chairman of George W.Bush and Dick Cheney's Puerto Rico re-election committee in 2004 [...] has become the latest politician placed into controversy after allegedly posting sexual photos of himself online.

[...]

[Robert] Arango's alleged photos and possible posting on a same sex site may come as a surprise since the senator has been a vocal enemy [of] gay marriage and rights in San Juan.

Raw Story

Why we positively expect to learn these homophobes are homosexuals. It happens with great regularity. They’re giving homosexuals a bad name.

When asked about the pictures, Arango reportedly did not deny or confirm that it was him. The Latin news site Gunabee reports that the senator told the Dando Candela show, "You know I’ve been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures. I don’t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I’d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t."
Of course they have to be “sexual photos.” Otherwise, you wouldn’t notice the weight loss. Doesn’t everybody do that?

He doesn’t remember taking that particular picture. Does he remember if someone else was taking pictures of him posing in the nude?

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!