Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blogged Out

I know, you're thinking, "Finally!"

Every minute not at work today, I've been blogging. My eyes are bleary. My butt is sore.

Still no rain, and no sign of any. It's hotter than ever, but I did notice a distinct autumnal feel to the air early this morning, so perhaps even if it doesn't rain, it will cool off one day in the not-too-distant future.

I have begun water-conservation in earnest and am collecting the water from the shower before it gets warm and rinse water from the kitchen sink to put on the trees. The library's lawn has gone all brown in just the few days the ban on landscape irrigation went into effect. We are turning crispy down here.

Please dance some rain our way if you have any to spare.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying, but since I have two left feet I've been unsuccessful :(

    LaBelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. we appreciate it just the same

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!