Saturday, October 18, 2003

No kidding - You do NOT want to be a microbiologist these days

Like I said earlier in posting about Dr. Butler (and a follow-up), it's a bad time to be a microbiolgist.

The Global Free Pres has an article this morning about yet another microbiologist who met with an accident. This is just too nasty.

I'm trying to keep a page on the fall-out in personnel from the Bush administration, and on that page I've included these ongoing mysterious deaths of scientists. La Belle Soeur Jean has invited me to her house to watch the 60 Minutes program on Dr. Butler tomorrow. I'll file a report on it.

Check out the list of bodies Now I have to add Dr. Perich. Scroll down a bit for the articles on the high number of dead scientists - microbiologists, geneticists, investigators into infectious diseases - in a very short period of time since 9/11.

....or do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!