Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Whoa there buddy

I read Atrios faithfully (since I've been reading blogs), and I get lots of information from him (her?).

Not sure I should be handling this in this way, but...

New Laptop

Just wanted to say - my new laptop rocks! And thank the generous person who got it for me, as well as everyone else who had contributed. I think I managed to send off thank-you emails to about 3/4 of you, so apologies if you were missed.


-Atrios 8:43 AM


If you are going to use your blogging abilities to get people to give you things, I think the very least you owe them ALL is a thank you. Get back to that laptop, Atrios, and thank the other quarter.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!