Monday, October 27, 2003

Woolly bully

Dennis Hans has an article on Scoop titled "Seymour Hersh's Pipedream" rebutting Hersh's New Yorker article wherein Hersh claims a CIA agent told him the yellowcake forgery wa a CIA attempt to embarrass the White House that "got out of control".

Like I said before, I'd really love to know just exactly who did what and when in this fiasco, but I'd hate to see that take precedence over getting out of the fiasco. I'm a little concerned that the CIA, the White House, the State Department, the Pentagon, Congress - you name 'em - will get so caught up in their own political wars that they don't attend properly to the real one.

But I guess that's where Halliburton and Bechtel come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!