Thursday, September 09, 2004

Flip Flop

I think just flop would do. At any rate, before I sign off for the night, I want to leave you with one last post about the tactic of accusing your opponent of your own mistakes and flaws.

Here's the Flip-Flopper in Chief...



Check it out (pdf).

I don't do campaign advice as a rule (and for a very good reason). But it seems to me that Kerry should take every arrow slung at him by the Busholes and ram it back hard, always with the mantra: that's Bush they're talking about.

Or something like that. Personally, I think it would suit the candidates and this whole farce best if he just countered everything with, "Take's one to know one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!