Wednesday, September 22, 2004

That's it. That's the last straw.

I was going to post all blogs here and at the new trial home, giving it some time there to be sure I want to switch blog hosts. But beside slowing me down even more, I've had it with Blogger. It's now publishing posts out of order, when it finally gets them published. So....I hate to inconvenience you, but if you want to continue reading You Will Anyway, you should go to the new site at tblog, and make a new bookmark.

I haven't heard back on my questions to the people at tblog, but if they bump me for being "objectionable" (according to their rules and regs), I'll come back to Blogger.

Until then....see you at http://mquinn02.tblog.com/ if you come along.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!