Sunday, September 19, 2004

Spinning Winning

Just trying to do my patriotic part.

The Lying Asshat Cabal must be right about things getting better in Iraq. The Brits are pulling out some troops!

Britain is to scale back its 8,000-strong military presence in southern Iraq in October, despite fears of worsening security in the run-up to elections

...While numbers are still being finalised,
the size of the deployment once the rotation is completed is likely to be "substantially less" than at present, the Observer said, quoting military sources in Iraq and London.

...The Observer's report contradicted one in Saturday's edition of The Times which said Britain was considering whether to send "a few extra troops" to Iraq ahead of the elections taking place in January.
  Iraq Net article

....hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


When I wake up in the afternoon
Which it pleases me to do
Don't nobody bring me no bad news
'Cause I wake up already negative
And I've wired up my fuse
So don't nobody bring me no bad news

...If you're gonna bring me something
Bring me something I can use
But don't you bring me no bad news


from The Wiz
rumored to be taken from the mind of George WTF Bush
okay, I'm starting that rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!