Sunday, September 19, 2004

It's always more fun in the vision stage

And then the frequency resonates on reality level and things get heavy.

As you see, the idea of a new home for YWA led to the idea of a new paint job, and that led to a great deal of time consumed, which could have been spent blogging the all important campaign news. Mea culpa.

I'm still not finished. I'm having trouble with the padding in the sidebar column - I can't figure out how to code it, and I don't know how to code for a narrower body. I'd like to code a date on each post, but haven't figured that one out yet either. Blogger code. Browser variability. And a pea brain.

Maybe I'll try a little more tomorrow.

But don't anybody tell Jim I'm wasting time on superficial endeavors.
Do you think we read YWA for its form and layout and colors? Please.
No?

....hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!