Friday, September 10, 2004

Yes, it is that bad, Part III

Bob Goodsell has a link to Bob Harris' account of trying to get back into the U.S. after his trip to the Olympics: This is not America. This is not my home.

I still have no explanation. Your guess is as good as mine. Probably better. Did I look like someone? Did I pack too lightly, frightening them with my small backpack? Was it simply that I had visited two Muslim countries? Or was it something else?

I do not know. And I do not know how to know.

I am in Los Angeles now. I am in the United States.

But I am not home.


But it is America. Welcome back, Bob. To Amurraka.


Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!