Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blogger woes

Apologies for the lack of blog posts today. Actually, I was posting, Blogger wasn't publishing.

Their response to an e-mail I sent said they had "a simultaneous failure across multiple machines responsible for the publishing of Blog*Spot blogs". Two other Blogger blogs I checked on were publishing just fine, and even after they sent the response and said the problem was fixed, I wasn't having any luck publishing. Suddenly it seems to be working again, so we're back up and running at least until the next time there's a problem.

Or I just run out of energy for it. Billmon has been gone for a long time after hitting the wall. Too bad, as he was perhaps the best. But I certainly understand his need to leave off.

I blog because I'm not brave enough to mosey off onto an ice floe yet.

...but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

Update 9:21 pm: Looks like Jesus' General was sidelined today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!