Friday, January 23, 2004

YWA adjustment

Dudley (sidebar), who sits on his duff most of the time with a goofy grin, forwarded a suggestion from a kind reader, Richard, offering a way to improve YWA...more frequent archiving. I hope this will shorten download time, and if it works out better for you, then thank Richard. (I thank you, Richard.)

I also changed the number of posts to show on the active page from 7 days' worth to 3. That should shorten the sucker up and still let you folks who aren't around a computer on weekends to catch everything without going to the archives. Won't it?

(I sometimes - okay, almost all the time - ignore the technical end of blogging. And the reason is because I really know a whole lot of nothing about the technical end of it. Mea culpa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!