Friday, January 09, 2004

Oh yes I can

The appeals court may have said that George Double-face Puss doesn't have the authority to declare citizens enemy non-combatants, but himself disagrees.

The Bush administration on Wednesday reasserted its broad authority to declare American citizens to be enemy combatants, and it suggested that the Supreme Court consider two prominent cases at the same time.
  article

Dont' forget....

"I'm the commander. See, I don't need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation." --- pResident George W. Bush   source

And...

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator. -- Governor George W. Bush   source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!