Sunday, November 23, 2003

On behalf of the men

Snidely forwarded a complaint about a comment I made in a previous post. It was a sexist comment, and I admitted it. I knew I shouldn't have made it, and I expected to receive complaints.

Only one so far, and it is only fair that I publish it.

On behalf of us men...

A brief reminder:
Condi Rice. Barbara Bush. Margaret Thatcher. Madeleine "500,000 deaths was worth it" Allbright. Ann Coulter (okay, she may be one of ours).


Point well taken. (Duly noted.)

Tee hee on Ann Coulter. One of the blogs I read (I think it's Maru, but I'd better not commit to that) always types her name as mAnn Coulter.

...but, you know what I always say...do what you want, 'cause you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!