Sunday, May 13, 2007

Insane McCain Campaign - Part 2

W3IAI has some more insanity from McCain's Meet the Press stint today, and had pretty much the same reaction I had to his statement that he'd be happy to go back into that Baghdad market without protection:

Cool, is Tuesday good for you?

Here are some more zany McCainies logged in that post:

I don’t think that a lot of Americans are as fully aware as they should be of the consequences of failure in Iraq.” For example, “You’d have to partition bedrooms in Baghdad because Sunni and Shia are, are married.”

[...]

Asked if we won’t have to leave if the Iraqi parliament tells us to, he said no, referring to that august body as “the Iraqi, quote, ‘parliament’”.

[...]

“So if I’m the last man standing, I have an obligation to do what my conscience and my knowledge and my background and everything I’ve known through my well-experienced life is best for this country.”

[...]

He says that unless the Iraqi regime acts on various things, “it could jeopardize what is already in jeopardy.”

[...]

Evidently in 1999 McCain said that he worried that if Roe v. Wade were overturned, women would have illegal, dangerous abortions. Asked if he’s still concerned about that, he said no, he “would hope” they’d just go ahead and give birth instead.

It's kinda creepy. Is it the Ambien?

Manchurian candidate or channeling Dumbya?

Maybe Jon Stewart was right - maybe it's the animatronic version of John McCain. And maybe it's built by the same people running the Manchurian Bush robot.

Mother Jones photo - click t o read


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!