Sunday, April 25, 2004

Oil Slick Dick

Dick Cheney really is the epitome of unchecked greed and soulless motivation, isn't he? Well, after all, he has Helliburton's interest to look after.

Colin Whore to Power may well be wishing about now that he'd actually resigned in January like the rumors would have had it.

And the Dufus in the Oval Office is still being reported as disinterested in the reality of the situation, and only there for the perks - or maybe the food.

Remember Paul O'Neill's description of an initial meeting with the Buzzard in Chief?

Well, add to it Bob Woodward's:

The Joint Chiefs’ staff had placed a peppermint at each place. Bush unwrapped his and popped it into his mouth. Later he eyed Cohen’s mint and flashed a pantomime query, Do you want that? Cohen signaled no, so Bush reached over and took it. Near the end of the hour-and-a-quarter briefing, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Army Gen. Henry H. Shelton, noticed Bush eyeing his mint, so he passed it over.


Now, for my ongoing bet on who goes down first... Remember? I think it's going to be Condi. No matter what. Of course, I could be wrong, and here's an extra little piece of information - well, rumor actually at this point - to throw into the speculation bucket: A young black college journalism student from Philadelphia let drop last week on our Venezuelan tour that it's common talk amongst Blacks that the relationship between Doubledumb and Miss Condi is more than professional, and that it has been going on since the days of Dumbshit's governorship in Texas.

Now, of course I don't know that's so, but if true, that would confirm the instinctual feeling I've had for some time that Butthead has a special fascination for Miss Thing. In fact, just before I left for Venezuela, I had mentioned to my "ex" that I felt Dufus had a thing for Miss Thing. (If you must know, it strikes me he has a fascination for blacks - and especially women - in general. There, I've said it. So sue me. I'm not making a judgment here - none to be made - just an observation.) Also, it reminds me of an indignant letter to the editors of The Black Commentator over a piece I didn't see that apparently had left some innuendo regarding the pair's relationship.

Hmmmmm......

And, just to top the ice cream with a cherry, here's a picture from a Chavista publication handed to me at a rally in Caracas:



That was when she had better hair.

Poor Condi. Have I dealt her enough dirt yet?

I do wonder whether there's left in this administration a single honest person with integrity and a desire to serve the interests of the country (which, in case you have forgotten, is the interest of the people, not the multinational corporations). Another four years of BushCo - or for my money, KerryCo - and we may find ourselves headed toward a Bolivarian Revolution here in El Norte to restore power to the people. But by then, like Venezuela, this country may find itself completely drained of its natural resources and wealth by the slimeballs in office.

Stay tuned.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!