Wednesday, April 28, 2004

AWOL - redux

Of course, some of us didn't think the matter was satisfactorily put to rest.

From Josh Marshall:

Perhaps someone can help me with this.

Based on this article which ran today in Salon and emails I've exchanged today with veterans who are familiar with what these records should look like, apparently President Bush didn't release his complete military service records even though the White House repeatedly said he did.

What gives?

I fear this is becoming another example of my press colleagues' deep-seated corruption.

-- Josh Marshall




You know, I didn't start out being a Bush-hater, but I'm getting to the point where I want this slime ball to go down. And not only do I want him to go down, I want him to go down hard enough that it takes the whole criminal family, so that no Bush from this genetic line will ever again hold political power in any form.

Sorry. But that's not how I felt in 2000.

And may those neocon cronies - the whole damned administration - go down in the flames it deserves and in infamy as well.

I know that won't save the country (and by extension, the world), but it would sure clear the way for the possibility.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.