Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm outa here

But I will not leave you hanging, Chad.

I shall be gone for three weeks.... Venezuela, Miami, St. Augustine, Charleston, Smoky Mtns, and whatever else comes between me and April 28.

While I'm gone, I have enlisted and arm-twisted La Belle Soeur into posting periodically (we think daily) here on YWA. So, do stay tuned, but keep in mind that she actually has a life, so let's not hold her to any preconceived notions about a specific number of posts, okay? If I find time and internet access, I'll check in.

Also, do check on the blogs and websites listed in the sidebar on the right, where all the good stuff is. And remember, it's all a game.

At this time, I want to wish you all many, many blessings, and thank you sincerely for being here.

As I leave, lots of things are still on the burner, some simmering and some boiling. Democracy is breaking out over the world, even as we try to suppress it. The truth is harder and harder to keep hidden. Old species are becoming extinct, but new ones are being discovered. New planets are being born. I tend to offer up all the negative aspects of our world, but that's because YWA is focused on political events - and politics is ugly. Always important to keep aware of your ugly side, though, now isn't it?

While the Shi'ite populations break out into full-fledged rebellion in Iraq, I am reminded of this Paul Craig Roberts prophecy from January:

If the Shi'ites become violent, the insurgency would be too large to be contained by our present occupying force. Moreover, the outbreak of a general rebellion in Iraq would spill over throughout the Middle East where unpopular secular rulers are sitting on a smoldering Islam. Our puppet in Pakistan would likely bite the dust. Israel would then face countervailing Muslim nukes.


Please don't blow up the world until I get back.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!