Saturday, July 03, 2004

O'Reilly's boycotting the French again

La Belle sends this current O'Reilly article:

So no more brie for me. No more Evian, Air France, Provence and no more escargot, which I don't like anyway. As a free American, I am using my economic choice to send the French government a message. I am boycotting French goods and services and hope you will do the same. As they say in Brooklyn, which is not similar to Paris, Chirac is a bum.


If you want to help O'Reilly, here's his address: oreilly@foxnews.com. I sent him this shopping list.

So, if you, too, want to boycott French, take that list with you when you go to the store, goofball. And check your tires.

That French stuff is expensive anyway. Let's buy Chinese shit made by Chinese prisoners. And Indonesian sweatshop clothing. It's cheap.

Let's all get stupid.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!