Sunday, July 18, 2004

Bloggers like to blog

Program developers like to develop.

I am not alone in my consternation about Blogger's changes.

Maru:

I'm still trying to work out the kinks in this new Blogger thingie. It keeps putting in extra html tags that really screw up posting.


Echidne:

Blogger has 'improved' again. All new symbols and stuff, and I have an angry feeling in my stomach. What is it with computer nerds that they can never leave anything alone for even one week? They completely ignore the costs for users who have to keep on learning these 'improvements' while other work piles on.


I did finally stop and read Blogger's information about their new and improved creation, and learned that they geared it to work well with IE and Mozilla browsers, but that it could be problematic with others. Since I was using Netscape, I went to the trouble of installing and configuring Mozilla (I refuse to use IE), which has the great tabbed browsing function of Netscape. I think I'm going to be just as happy with it, and maybe it will even interface more smoothly with Microsoft.

Just in case you were wondering.

Yeah, right.

Whatever.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!