Thursday, July 22, 2004

Registration buster

From BeatBushBlog:

I have often used BugMeNot in the past, but Kos offers an even simpler way to get around those annoying, and increasingly ubiquitous, newspaper logins:
More and more news publications are putting up registration pages. Whenever I encounter such a page, I create an account that you are all welcome to share. It's either:

Login: dailykos
Password: dailykos

or if the login is an email address, then

Login: kos@dailykos.com
Password: dailykos

Many of you have already created accounts at sites all over the place. I have gotten into many a newspaper using those passwords even though I hadn't created the account.

But if you run across a site that doesn't have a "dailykos" account setup, do us all the favor of setting up such an account. It'll make our web surfing efforts much more efficient and enjoyable.

Pass it on.


Wow. Thanks, guys. That's awfully liberal of you. Downright communistic, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!