Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Apology

I thought I might get more posted today after returning from a pre-op eye consultation for LASIK. I wasn't expecting it to leave me feeling so unpleasant - it was only some pupil dilations and bright lights. We'll see whether tonight is any better. Back at it tomorrow, otherwise. Surgery Thursday afernoon - might slow things down, but they say that it's a very quick recovery. So....as soon as I can see and don't feel like crap, I'll pick up the pace again.

Check out some of the blogs and websites in the sidebar if you haven't already. They're all good.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!