Saturday, July 17, 2004

Abu Ghraib child sodomy media blackout

This story should eventually be forced into the mainstream media through the blogosphere. It was posted yesterday by Juan Cole, a respected and widely read historian and blogger, and at Daily Kos, also widely read.

I first saw mention of the specifics of this particular story a little over a month ago, but I believe it has been alluded to in reports from way back.

I think this one will be the straw that broke the camel's back for BushCo if it gets publicized in the major media before November. But I still am expecting them to pull off something big to try to turn things around.

I guess we don't have long to wait to find out.


Update 7/18/04: Empire Notes also posted on the issue Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!