Friday, March 12, 2004

Spain update

The ETA group originally blamed for the attack in Madrid has denied responsibility. Despite published doubts, that sure makes the Muslim group's claims of responsibility more believable. Of course, I've gone completely tin foil hat myself, and no matter who says what, I figure there's always the possibility that a front or a puppet or a shadowy government organization (or two) is responsible for any number of incidents.

Only, unlike Teresa, I don't feel the least bit nutso about it. There's plenty of evidence throughout all of history. What I can't understand is why people still talk like conspiracy believers are wackos.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!