Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Write your congressman

Yeah, sure. Just as I always describe it, Bob has found out, by writing Senator Kerry, exactly what happens when you do. It's the exact experience I have had in writing to any of my district's representatives, any government official I have ever written to. Which is why I don't bother any more. (With the exception of the online easy to send by clicking a link stuff provided on the web by some organizations.)

These people don't give a rat's ass what you think or want. You don't have nearly enough money to get their attention.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!