Saturday, November 05, 2011

A Real Knee Slapper, That Is

Asked how all this would affect his re-election prospects, Obama lied, “Jim, I have to tell you the least of my concerns at the moment is the politics of a year from now.”

  WIIIAI

Did Jim laugh?

I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY “REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF CONGRESS” RATHER THAN SIMPLY “CONGRESS.” “And as soon as I get some signal from Congress that they’re willing to take their responsibilities seriously, I think we can do more.”

I don’t know. I expect he meant to say exactly what he said. He’s the only reasonable person in his own mind. A man alone trying to herd a bunch of feckless and/or undisciplined beasts. And he has certainly proved himself to be no real Democrat.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!