Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogger Blues

UPDATE  12/18/12:  This site is rendering correctly (off and on) - and has been for a while now - but since I've already started the new blog linked below, I'm going to just continue from there.  Apologies to anyone inconvenienced by this change.

ORIGINAL;
I haven't found the culprit.  Something Blogger is doing to improve things.


So...I'm going to just start up another blog. I'll try to reprint some of today's posts that didn't make it into the loadup here. I doubt if I'll ever get the sidebar bits put back up. But by now, I assume the handful of people who read YWA have marked the various blogs and sites that were linked there, if interested in them.


If you want to continue reading You Will Anyway, you can do it by altering your URL just a tad to: youwillanyway2.blogspot.com


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!