Monday, October 03, 2011

The Dick's Out of Its Bunker Again

Former Vice President Dick Cheney is demanding an apology from President Barack Obama for slamming the Bush Administration on foreign policy and not using the phrase ‘war on terror.’

  Raw Story

Jesus H. Christ. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets one.

Still upset over Obama’s 2009 speech in Cairo that criticized their administration, Cheney continued to express the importance of the phrase to himself.

“It matters a lot,” Cheney said. “In terms of the signals that are sent by the commander-in-chief with respect to the kind of efforts that are going to be used, what we expect our people to be doing. He needs to be clear with what he’s doing, and he clearly is fighting a war. I agree with the attacks. But don’t get wrapped up in your underwear then trying to go back and validate the foolish things said in their campaign.”

What?

Somebody get The Dick’s room ready at McLean.

When Crowley asked if he wanted an apology from Obama, Cheney said, “I would. Not for me, but I think for the Bush Administration and that he misspoke when he gave that speech two years ago.”

Cheney’s aughter Liz added: “I think he (Obama) did tremendous damage. I think he slandered the nation and I think he owes an apology to the American people.”

Make it a double.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!