Thursday, August 02, 2007

And Another Thing...

Why would John McCain make the statement that he's sticking in the race although he's flat broke because come October there would be a big change?
When I asked this question in a July 17 post, I hesitated because it was something I heard on the radio and didn't have a reference for it, but also because I first remembered it as September, but then thought I might have misremembered. But maybe I was right with my first recollection.

My whole point was that it seemed rather pointed, like McCain had some information that led him to believe something really big would happen this summer.

With the latest terror threat out about something going down in D.C., I'm again wondering just what McCain was talking about.

Not that I think anybody in our government would know about attacks before they happen or anything like that, mind you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!