Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So Very Put Upon

I've gotten pretty jaded, and even though my posts may be gripey, most of the time I really don't have any emotion behind them anymore. I think that happened about a year ago, after taking a break in Mexico, and after political events just got one too many marks over the absurdity line. But when I read stuff like this, it does manage to give me at least a momentary jolt of disgust. Our soldiers don't need any more encouragement in believing that we're the only force for good in the world, that we're the ones who have to straighten everybody else out, and that the rest of the world makes that job difficult for us.


....but hey, do what you want....because I know you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!