Tuesday, August 28, 2007

City Room

I have to admit that I don't read the New York Times either in print or online at any time other than when a news story on which I'm posting comes from something at the NYT online and I've read about it somewhere else. But, once in a while, I do look at the statistics for this website (YWA) just to see what traffic is like and what stories people are currently searching. So that's how I learned there is a NYT blog called City Room, and that blogger Roja Heydarpour must take random strolls very far and wide through the blogosphere. How else to explain a You Will Anyway post showing up in the New York Times web pages?


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


Update 10/17/07: It's happened again. This time, Slate has quoted and linked to a YWA post. They must be getting feeds from some service and quoting the first that get blogged. Because I'm pretty darned sure these guys aren't regular YWA readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!