Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out With the Old

Tony Blair is out. Gordon Brown is in.

I understand Tony's last day in office was spent, perhaps not only symbolically of his tenure, with Arnold Schwarzeneggar.

He also had this to say about the current mess he's helped generate...

"I know some may think that [our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are facing] dangers in vain; I don't and I never will. I believe they are fighting for the security of this country and the wider world against people who would destroy our way of life."

  Yahoo

He could well be right about people who would destroy our U.S. and British way of life, considering the fact that our way of life is exploitive of other people and resources all over the globe.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!