Saturday, April 07, 2007

Insane McCain Campaign

McCain's shining moment won't die because I didn't flog it anyway. Not that that's a noble act on my part, but it is an easy one.

“Of course I am going to misspeak and I’ve done it on numerous occasions and I probably will do it in the future,” says McCain. “I regret that when I divert attention to something I said from my message, but you know, that’s just life,” he tells Pelley, adding, “I’m happy, frankly, with the way I operate, otherwise it would be a lot less fun.”

  TMP post

Well, I sure want him to have fun.

“I can understand why [the Army] would provide me with that security, but I can tell you that if it had been two months ago and I’d asked to do it, they would have said, ‘Under no circumstances whatsoever.’ I view that as a sign of progress."

Technically, I suppose it is.

“I disagree with what the majority of the American people want."
Can we take that to mean that if he becomes President, he won't be any more responsive to what the people want than the current Decider?
"Failure [in Iraq] will lead to chaos, withdrawal will lead to chaos,” McCain says.

Lead to? Lead to? It's not chaotic now?

Something tells me McCain won't be on the ballot.


Update: W3IAI has some poignant comments about McCain's remarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!