Saturday, April 07, 2007

Conspiracy

This is why I'll never be a top-notch blogger.

Bob puts me to shame commenting on my post about the FBI agent killed under "chaotic" circumstances:

It must be after your bedtime--otherwise your headline would have been "Bush shot by FBI after being questioned by Patrick Fitzgerald about Osama bin Laden."

More likely, the NSA overheard him reserving a rental car or something. They heard him say "Barry Bush," which under the Patriot Act is more than sufficient grounds for a summary execution.

Excellent, Bob. I do wish I had thought of that. I should just funnel these stories directly to you and let you blog them. Add a little conspiracy edge to your blog.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!