Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So Where Was the Fire?

Too bad for New Jersey's governor Jon S. Corzine. Wasn't wearing a seat belt. Now on a ventilator.

The state trooper-driven SUV was in the left lane with its emergency lights flashing when a pickup tried to get out of its way. Instead, it set off a chain reaction that resulted in the crash.

  Yahoo article

Governor Corzine was apparently taking advantage of the fact that his bodyguards/drivers are troopers. Apparently flaunting the law because they could. They were going 91 mph in a 65 mph zone.

The article I cite here doesn't say all those things exactly like that, but having had a son who was a state trooper in the governor's guard division (different state), I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that's what was happening here.

I admit to speculation.


....but hey, you may as well let me do what I want....I will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!