Saturday, April 14, 2007

Speaking of Opus Dei

Okay, just one more trashy post, and then I'll lay off. This post will scare Steve.

Deeeeaaaad Buuuuunnnies.

Image from Raw Story

Now there's a Santa to scare the babies.

Boo! eh, Steve?

Image source

Exactly what I was thinking.

Animal rights folks want him to quit wearing fur. He's not answering them. He likes the feel of ermine.

I imagine they prefer this hat.

Image source

I have to say that Pope Benedict Joseph Ratzinger, aside from protecting child predators, is the scariest looking Pope the Catholic Church has ever had the misfortune of sponsoring. At least that I've ever seen. He scares me.

He and his twin, Emperor Palpatine.

Image source

Image source

Image source
Image source

Yikes!

Image source

That's better. Now I can sleep.

After I have some more fun with "Benedict Says".


You know, this post was waaaaaay too much work to produce for the return value. I hope Steve appreciates it.


2 comments:

  1. Better be on the lookout for ".va" visitors to YWA. (That's the web country extension for Vatican City.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!