Tuesday, June 22, 2004

More Republic family values revealed

God, it's like a continual parade. I'm not even going to go back through just the blogs on YWA revealing the shit. I don't even want to keep count of these people, but remember, these are the people who screamed treason when Bill Clinton diddled Monica Lewinsky!

From Billmon:

Actress Jeri Ryan accused ex-husband Jack Ryan of insisting she go to "explicit sex clubs" in New York, New Orleans and Paris during their marriage - including "a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."

Jack Ryan wanted her to have sex with him while others watched, the star of "Boston Public" alleged...

Those were the key revelations in documents from a 2000 and 2001 child custody battle that a judge ordered unsealed Monday.

...Then during a trip to Paris, he took me to a sex club in Paris, without telling me where we were going. I told him I thought it was out of his system. I told him he had promised me we would never go. People were having sex everywhere. I cried, I was physically ill. [He] became very upset with me, and said it was not a "turn on" for me to cry.
Ryan is the GOP candidate for the Illinois Senate seat also sought by Democrat Barack Obama.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!