Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Presidential Auction 2004

Bush is history.

Or would be by honest votes.

You probably already know that I don't put much stock in polls, but...

Read this article and you will be quite confused by the poll results which show, I think, that Americans are quite confused.

The bottom line, in my opinion, however, is this one:

But by 52 percent to 39 percent, Kerry is seen as more honest and trustworthy.


The poll claims that "Bush's marks for handling the economy and Iraq both rose slightly over the past month, but his overall approval rating remains below 50 percent." Now, what would have made them rise? I haven't a clue about the economy side of the question, but in Iraq, about the only thing I can think of is that there were a couple of beheadings. I have a feeling that Bush gets a little spike when there's a beheading. So, I'd advise all westerners to get the hell out of the Middle East soon, and definitely by October.


Image by Pandora - seen at WTF

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!