Saturday, June 05, 2004

By Jove, I think I've got it

I've been reading all the speculation about Tenet's resignation. Of course only the very gullible think he actually resigned of his own accord in order to spend more time with his family. The timing is all wrong. Besides, that's the standard lame excuse when anybody gets dumped. Ask Paul O'Neill.

Suddenly, it occurs to me that the timing is absolutely necessary for Bush. In this fashion, they can have their huge threat - the one that John AssKKKroft has just recently announced is there, but we don't have to up the color code for - remember?

And then, to place the cherry on top, the new CIA director can thwart that threat when it materializes. Some dupes can be framed - maybe even Osama can play a role here. Or one of Saddam's henchmen.

Ah yes, I can see it now.

Hurray! BushCo protected us from an attack worse than 9/11! Vote Bush!!

Can't you see it?

....but hey, see what you want....you will anyway.