Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Michelle Bachmann for President

Marcus Bachmann runs an “ex-gay” therapy center, a controversial type of therapy aimed at converting homosexuals into heterosexuals through Christ.

  Raw Story

After all, if she can turn a gay man straight, just think what she can do with this country.

Can't wait to hear more from these freaks folks.

In case any gays aching to be straight and pious are reading this, here's your link to Marcus Bachmann:

Bachmann grew up in a Democratic family, but she says she became a Republican during her senior year at Winona State. She told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that she was reading Gore Vidal's 1973 novel, Burr: "He was kind of mocking the Founding Fathers and I just thought, I just remember reading the book, putting it in my lap, looking out the window and thinking, 'You know what? I don't think I am a Democrat. I must be a Republican.'"

  Wikipedia

Poor thing doesn't know what she is either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!