Thursday, August 05, 2004

One last thing....

Bob sets me straight about Teresa Heinz Kerry (and I completely forgot about Ms. Jackie-O):

I'd say that the best protocol is to let the woman decide for herself what she wants to be called. Since she's called Teresa Heinz Kerry on the Kerry campaign web site (http://www.johnkerry.com/about/teresa_heinz_kerry/), I'm guessing that's how she likes it. Certainly Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (spelling?) set a prominent precedent. My guess is that Teresa, like Jackie, enjoyed her fame under her old name, as well as the added fame of her new name. But whatever, I'd say it's their call. If she wants to call herself Teresa Bush and claims she's the kid W thought he paid to have aborted, that's fine with me!


So, Teresa....do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!