Friday, August 27, 2004

New Blog

Try out Blanton's and Ashton's created and blogged by G.D. Frogsdong.

This blog is more or less about politics, an interest of mine that lay dormant for years, but has become more active this past year as I have made it a point of doing my bit to get George Bush out of office and also trying to change the Congress from a Republican cesspool to one more democratic in nature. I don't mean that it has to contain a majority of Democratic legislators, just not a majority of Republicans. I would be happy with a five seat swing of independents in each house. That way, no single ideology can control the Congress and maybe the stinkers would get back to doing the people's business instead of doing business, if you know what I mean.

And I think you do.

Oh, we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!