Saturday, August 28, 2004

Missing post - Misinformation

In case you already read my last post of the evening for yesterday, and were relying on the accuracy of it - you've been misled. (I deleted the post, so as not to continue to mislead.) Perhaps you read it, but were alert enough to realize that the article I linked, saying that the Najaf peace deal had been broken with new bouts of violence, was several days old.

So, just to get your hopes up again....apparently, they are now assessing the incredible damage to the City, but there is no fighting.

At this time.

I apologize for the lapse in scrutiny. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Don't hold your breath or anything, but I try hard to be reliable.

Still, I am not a lot more encouraged about the state of the world than I was last night. And I still intend to take a break.

....but hey, you do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!