Saturday, October 06, 2007

What's the Message?

I know I've been busy lately, but I can't believe it's been since Thursday that I've looked at Whatever It Is I'm Against It. Must be, though, because it was a Thursday post there that said everyone was having fun with the new GOP convention logo.

I think it was Keith Olbermann who said that the only time elephants get on their hind legs is when the male mounts a female. Perhaps the GOP is trying to suggest that it's not gay - that it's full of manly energy. (A commenter at W3IAI suggested we shouldn't say anything about the wide stance.)

But my firt impression and what I see when I look at this logo is a trained circus elephant, performing at the crack of the ringleader's whip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!