Saturday, October 13, 2007

This Is Your President On Drugs

My favorite blog offers this quote from the Simpleton-in-Chief.

“I believe that a world that welcomes US products and goods and services is beneficial for American farmers and manufacturers. In other words, if there’s more customers for what we produce here in America, the better off the producers will be. It’s also good for consumers that we have open markets. In other words, the more options the consumer has, the less inflationary our society can be. And I think it’s good when consumers are able to have a variety of choices. And so I – it’s going to be very important for me to continue to explain the positive side of trade. In other words, people are getting work.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!