Thursday, August 05, 2004

Mediawhores

Media Matters is a site that keeps you abreast of the ongoing media propaganda. The latest information concerns the slanting of the Dem convention coverage.

And check out Bob Dole's comment about Teresa Kerry. (Actually, I think Media Matters is falling into the subtle pit of propaganda as well by referring to her, as all media seem to, as Teresa Heinz Kerry. It's a reminder that she's an heir to a fortune. Protocol for women's names often includes using her maiden name before her married name, but I don't know of any protocol that calls for using a former married name. I could be wrong. I'm a little rusty on my Emily Post.)

If you're ever looking for articles on current American propaganda, I've got a page for that.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!