Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Apologies

I'm having more trouble than I expected with my lasik surgery - adjusting, and my eyes are extremely tender and sensitive; can't look at the computer much, so posting will be minimal until the ill effects are gone. I've no idea when that might be.

Meanwhile....the U.S. State Department has said it will provide unclassified portions of interrogations to German courts trying the only man ever tried in connection with the 9/11 attacks.

And Pakistan says it has captured 90% of the Islamic militants in the country in the past four weeks in a "crackdown". Uh-huh. You know all the questions, and the answers to that.

Check out the links in the sidebar to get your daily dose of blog news.

I'll be back.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!